Universal-Ray RHT Series, two-stage infrared tube heaters offer more than economy. Quality construction features make the Universal-Ray system the best in this class of equipment. Choose from 150-175,000 BTU/h inputs, 60-foot tube lengths available in a variety of tube packages. The RHT Series utilizes direct spark ignition, mirror finished aluminum reflectors and end caps.
- Enameled control box (light blue).
- Hot-rolled steel emitter tubes.
- 4'' combustion air intake collar.
- Operational indicator lights for troubleshooting at floor level.
- Potted circuit board for high moisture applications.
- Gas shut-off and flex connector provided.
- Single pressure switch operation.
- Highly polished aluminum reflectors.
- Turlulator baffle for maximum heat transfer.
- Totally enclosed components.
RHT Series Installation Manual ---> Confirm Clearances to Combustibles on Page 5 of manual.
Always maintain published clearance to combustibles. The stated clearances to combustibles represent a surface temperature of 90F above room temperature. Building materials with a low heat tolerance (such as plastics, vinyl siding, canvas, tri-ply, etc.) may be subject to degradation at lower temperatures. It is the installer's responsibility to ensure that adjacent materials are protected from degradation.
Models are shipped with one 1/2'' shut-off valve, one 24'' stainless steel flex hose, reflector center support, reflector end caps with clips, turbulator baffle, and applicable clamps and hangers.